See more images below...
Join us for this small group tour, with Laura Keefe Junod as your Tour Director, highlighting Laura’s favorite places in Paris. Your expert local Parisian guides will not only show you the breathtaking monuments of Paris but through their history and stories, you will learn how to experience Paris the Parisian way: how to best enjoy the drinking and eating at local cafés, how to get around Paris, where are the best restaurants and bakeries, and the special neighborhood (“arrondissement”) where your hotel is located.
After 3 days in Paris, you will be whisked away by high-speed train to the Burgundy region, where wines have been produced since the Middle Ages. These legendary “terroirs” have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will also discover a lesser-known Burgundy by hiking along the “Route des Grands Crus”, from village to village, needing only to carry a daypack. Because we are arriving during the typical month of the harvest, you will see the vines laden with colorful grape clusters. Along these ancient wine trails, you will walk through the stunning surroundings of the Côte-d'Or and see rolling hillsides, stone-walled domaines, châteaux and story-book-like villages. This tour has been uniquely customized by Laura to create an unforgettable experience!
· Small group of 8 to 10 people.
· 9 nights’ accommodations (4-star in Paris for 3 nights; 3-star in Burgundy for 6 nights).
· All Breakfasts.
· 4 Picnic Lunches.
· 7 Dinners.
· 3 Paris walking tours, led by local Parisians, to include neighborhood sights, city landmarks
and food marché (two of these outings include apéritifs).
· Unlimited Paris metro and bus pass with map.
· Two wine tastings in Burgundy; one of the wine tastings includes a tour of a grand château.
· Detailed Burgundy walking instructions and maps.
· All group transportation (after arrival at Paris hotel to departure at Beaune train station).
· Daily luggage transfer between hotels in Burgundy.
· Tips to our taxi drivers, local guides and restaurants.
$3,100 per person + Airfare (based on double-occupancy).
For further information or for a detailed Itinerary, please call me, or send me an email, or contact me through the "Contact Me" tab on this website.
Cell Phone: 831-334-0373